January 30, 2009.
1. Our Commitment to Privacy.
We provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
3. Personal Information Collection.
You may use this Site to learn about our company without disclosing any Personal Information. There may be times when we ask you to provide us with Personal Information. For example, we may ask for your Personal Information in order for us to provide you with information you request, such as press releases or other investor information. We may ask for contact information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. We may also collect your email address if you send us an email request for information. We may retain your Personal Information for purposes of future communications.
4. Uses of Information.
We may use Personal Information and aggregated and/or anonymous user information in the following ways:
- for the purposes for which you specifically provided the Personal Information, such as sending you information about our company;
- to answer emails we receive from you;
- to enhance existing features of this Site or assist us in developing new features;
- to provide our affiliated companies with information about our user base and website usage patterns; and
- to allow us to personalize the content that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
In addition, we may share your Personal Information and aggregated and/or anonymous user information as follows:
- with our affiliated companies;
- with our suppliers for the purpose of providing services for us (for example, mailing information in response to your request for information); and
- as required by law, in conjunction with a government inquiry, or in litigation or dispute resolution.
Furthermore, in the case of any significant transaction or event involving the Company or any of its related entities or divisions such as, by way of example, a sale, merger, amalgamation, financing, re-organization, liquidation, or insolvency, other parties to the transaction and their professional advisors may need to have access to customer lists and various databases which include Personal Information as part of the due diligence process. In this event, the Company would only provide such access under terms of a strict confidentiality agreement. Also, upon completion of the transaction or event, your Personal Information may be transferred to the Company's (or its related entity's) successor-in-interest to be used for the purposes for which it was collected.
6. Outside Links.
7. Information Security.
To prevent unauthorized access and to maintain data accuracy, we use reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The Company recognizes the importance of safeguarding Personal Information in the Company's possession from theft, inappropriate use or improper distribution. It should, however, be recognized that no company can perfectly protect Personal Information.
8. Privacy Inquiries.
9. Our Commitment to Children's Privacy.
We do not collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
10. How You Can Access or Modify Your Information or Choices.
If we have used your Personal Information to send you information, you can request to no longer receive information from us by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can correct factual errors in your Personal Information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections.
11. For Users Outside of the United States.
This Site is operated in the United States. Any Personal Information provided to us will be transferred to the United States, and by using this Site and providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to this transfer.
12. Policy Modifications.